1. Fellow members converting to life membership need not pay Admission fee provided their membership is current.
2. The Annual Subscription for the membership becomes due and payable on the 1st April every year.
3. A person is deemed to have been admitted to membership only with effect from the date on which his/her application is approved by the managing committee of the society.
4. A copy of the Memorandum, Rules, Regulations and Bylaws of the Society will be supplied to every member on request.
5. All remittances to the Society should be preferably be made by Demand Draft payable in Mumbai or by crossed cheque. (Add Rs. 30/- as Bank commission for outstation cheque). Money orders or cash will not be accepted.
6. Every member shall inform to the Society regarding change if any in the mailing address in his/her own interest.
7. Membership certificate will be issued to only life members of the Society. Membership cards will be issued to every member except student members.
8. Type of Membership FELLOW LIFE AFFILIATE STUDENT